k-Space Associates, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-situ, in-line, and ex-situ metrology tools for the semiconductor, thin-film, and photovoltaic industries. Our products utilize optical imaging technology for non-contact, non-invasive real-time data acquisition, processing, and analysis of temperature, film thickness and growth rate, curvature and film stress, surface quality and atomic spacing, and optical constants. Our products are used for monitoring thin-film deposition processes, including MBE, MOCVD, PLD, PVD, ALD, sputtering, and evaporation. Incorporated in 1992 and driven to supply the best technical support in the industry, our tools are used worldwide in both research and production. We are looking for positive, results driven people to join our team. Please see our current job openings listed below, and send resumes and cover letters to: [email protected].
k-Space Associates, Inc. is looking for a part-time paid marketing intern. The internship will consist of assisting the marketing department with marketing k-Space’s high-tech metrology product line. The intern will report to the marketing department and interact with all departments in the company. The internship will take place from May through August 2019.
The qualified marketing intern will support marketing, including:
- Creation of new marketing materials from given information
- Revamping old marketing materials to our new look
- Assisting with the day-to-day marketing activities, including:
- Google searches for literature to add to our collection of social proof and helpful research for customers
- LinkedIn post draft creation
- Use of CRM software (Act!) to check for customer follow up
- Test the website
- Enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or advertising.
- Experience in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- An interest in science and measurement tools is a plus.
- An interest in B2B marketing.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as a positive, outgoing self-starter personality.