k-Space Associates, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-situ, in-line, and ex-situ metrology tools for the semiconductor, thin-film, and photovoltaic industries. Our products utilize optical imaging technology for non-contact, non-invasive real-time data acquisition, processing, and analysis of temperature, film thickness and growth rate, curvature and film stress, surface quality and atomic spacing, and optical constants. Our products are used for monitoring thin-film deposition processes, including MBE, MOCVD, PLD, PVD, ALD, sputtering, and evaporation. Incorporated in 1992 and driven to supply the best technical support in the industry, our tools are used worldwide in both research and production. We are looking for positive, results driven people to join our team. Please see our current job openings listed below, and send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time
k-Space Associates, Inc. is looking for a Sales Engineer to represent its thin-film metrology tools. The Sales Engineer provides inside sales support to the k-Space sales team, global representatives, and distributors. The Sales Engineer also provides support for our existing customer base and new/current sales leads in US. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with an engineering or scientific background or other related fields who wants a career path to sales or marketing.
- Provide pre and post sales support for scientific and commercial customers across the full line of kSA products
- Responsible for quote follow ups, managing sales opportunities and identifying new opportunities by accurately qualifying customer inquiries in the US
- Document service requests; support other kSA Sales staff and kSA representatives/distributors with technical quotes; qualify RMA’s and provide service pricing
- Lead sales order review meetings to facilitate communication between customers, sales staff and production
- Participate in sales and marketing efforts, including limited travel to customer sites and staffing of exhibition booth at technical conferences
- Minimum of a B.S. in engineering or a B.S./B.A. in physics, math, or chemistry; candidates with M.S. and Ph.D. are encouraged to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with or knowledge of thin film deposition, semiconductor device, vacuum technology, or solar panel fields
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working proactively
- Fluent use of Windows-based PC’s is required (including MS Office), and experience with lead tracking software is a plus
- Willingness to travel
k-Space is a small, high-tech company looking for creative, positive, energetic, career-oriented people to join our team. All full time positions are offered with competitive salary and full benefits. We are headquartered in beautiful Dexter, MI, just 10 miles from downtown Ann Arbor, MI. We hope you will consider us for a challenging, rewarding career path!
Qualified, interested, and motivated candidates, please send your resumes to: email@example.com, subject line: 2018 Sales Position.