k-Space Associates, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-situ, in-line, and ex-situ metrology tools for the semiconductor, thin-film, and photovoltaic industries. Our products utilize optical imaging technology for non-contact, non-invasive real-time data acquisition, processing, and analysis of temperature, film thickness and growth rate, curvature and film stress, surface quality and atomic spacing, and optical constants. Our products are used for monitoring thin-film deposition processes, including MBE, MOCVD, PLD, PVD, ALD, sputtering, and evaporation. Incorporated in 1992 and driven to supply the best technical support in the industry, our tools are used worldwide in both research and production.
Small, high-tech company seeks immediate employment of a temporary, full-time Assembly Technician for product assembly, testing, and packaging. Min. 3 yrs. experience w/soldering, wiring, & mechanical assembly required; laboratory environment/equipment maintenance experience preferred. Basic computer proficiency in MS Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook required. Must be detail-oriented w/excellent written and oral communication skills, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and have reliable transportation. Strong electronics background required; college degree preferred, technical training acceptable.
Job Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of continued full-time employment
Job Location: Dexter, MI
Job Hours: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Hourly Rate: $15 – $18/hr.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
k-Space Associates, Inc. is looking for a technical sales engineer to represent its thin-film metrology tools on the West Coast. Provide technical sales support to existing customer base and new/current sales leads, research and identify new market opportunities, and assist in marketing efforts to expand customers/markets via personal visits and phone calls. Document opportunities and findings in ACT Contact Management software program.
The qualified sales engineer will support all aspects of technical sales, including:
- Schedule and conduct on-site visits at research laboratories, universities, and production facilities
- Customer and lead follow up
- Quote generation
- System configuration details and documentation
- Trade show support and booth attendance
- Working with kSA representatives and distributors
The qualified sales engineer will work remotely, and must be located in Silicon Valley. Travel will be required along the West Coast.
- A minimum of a B.S.E. in engineering, or a B.S./B.A. in physics, math, or chemistry. Candidates with a Ph.D. are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the thin-film deposition, semiconductor device, vacuum technology, or solar panel fields is a plus.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as a positive, outgoing self-starter personality.
- Fluent use of Windows-based PCs is required (including MS Office), and experience with lead tracking software is a plus.
- Willingness to travel. Travel will be required along the West Coast; must be located in Silicon Valley and familiar with the area as well as existing businesses/opportunities.
k-Space is a small, high-tech company looking for creative, positive, energetic, career-oriented people to join our team. All full-time positions are offered with competitive salary and full benefits. We are headquartered in beautiful Dexter, MI, just 10 miles from downtown Ann Arbor, MI. We hope you will consider us for a challenging, rewarding career path!
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.