What do you want to measure?
k-Space metrology tools focus on real-time data acquisition, processing, and analysis of nearly all deposition parameters of importance, including:
• Wafer and film temperature
• Thin-film stress and strain
• Wafer curvature, bow, and tilt
• Surface roughness and surface quality
• Deposition rate
• Film thickness
• Optical band gap
• Atomic spacing
We also supply ex-situ wafer and surface analysis tools which perform full curvature, stress, and wafer bow mapping on up to 300mm wafers. Please feel free to browse our Applications page, scan through our Products, fill out our online form or contact us for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!
World Class Technical Support
We take pride in providing the best technical support in the industry. No automated queues, no slow response times. When you call, you’ll always get a friendly k-Space person to direct your call to the appropriate engineer. Or, contact us via email – we guarantee we’ll respond within 1 business day. Contact us today so we can discuss your metrology needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 07/21/2013 American Conference on Crystal Growth and Epitaxy
- 08/25/2013 International Conference on Nitride Semiconductors
- 10/05/2013 North American MBE
- 12/01/2013 Fall MRS
- 05/19/2013 International Symposium on Compound Semiconductors
- 09/16/2013 Japan Society of Applied Physics
- 12/04/2013 SEMICON Japan
EuropeView all »
«What’s New at k-Space
- 12/20/2012 k-Space Featured in Article by Concentrate Media
- 12/12/2012 k-Space Holiday Newsletter No. 21
- 08/12/2012 k-Space Baseball Club Wins Ann Arbor Adult Baseball League